WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WhiteGuyLuvsBlackBBW - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WhiteGuyLuvsBlackBBW > Topics

Subject: hello!
Replies: 25 Views: 2257

bbwsteph 12.08.10 - 09:18pm
Hey all thank you for joining! i only made this group recently so feel free to use here to introduce yourselfs and tell us alittle abit about you!

What size bbw you like
you ever been with one
etc
what you like about them : xx *

outontop 12.08.10 - 11:05pm
Hmmm iv been with a couple, she was size 20 and very naughty lol xx *

sniffer 12.08.10 - 11:15pm
Never been with black bbw i so want to though so any out there add me *

alan.gpt 17.08.10 - 09:57pm
yeah me 2, id love 2 b with a bbw, theyre absolutely gorgeous and theyve got so much of everything i like! *

andy.g 21.08.10 - 10:48am
I luv big women, and luv black girls, but never had a big blk girk *

malc35 23.08.10 - 08:39am
I ave been wiv 4 bbw in my time i luv being wiv thm as thy r very naute nd gud in bed never been wiv a bbbw b4 wud luv to experance 1 sumtime *

bbwsteph 23.08.10 - 03:54pm
Gosh ur all stupid. Big women are actualy people. And there not only good for s*x. Get a grip *

malc35 25.08.10 - 11:49am
I now that y do u thing my last one am marring her as she is great nd has a gsoh nd i truley luv her *

malc35 25.08.10 - 11:55am
If ur a bbw thn y have u neva put any pic in ur group 4 r u to shy unlike othr bbw i knw *

bbwsteph 1.09.10 - 03:58pm
Lol congrats and yup only real bbw put pics up I'm actualy realy skinny lol not. I don't need to put my pics up n get lots of comments of sleazy guys to feel good about myself lol I feel great about my self n wud rather not show my pic to every single person, if I got on with sum1 individualy then they wud see my pic , its as simple as that lol. Take it or leave it lol.i dont know what the bbws u know has to do with anything as u know we all have different personalities and its down to preferance. im not shy at all , im very confident its just not my cupatea to have ppl i dnt know lookin @ my pic. each to there own. *

bbwsteph 1.09.10 - 04:27pm
And also u said U havent experiance a blackbbw and ud love to experiance one sometime.. U must have forgoten u were engaged when u said that lol :) *

ryanmanc 16.11.10 - 04:55am
Am single in manchester if fancy a date steph *

terria 21.11.10 - 07:05am
Well, i generally don't even get interest in women under a size sixteen, and the biggest woman I've ever been with was a pearshape size thirty two. My recently exed fiance (it's a long story, but not a bad breakup) was a size twenty eight. Never been with any but white women, but would enjoy the experience if i could find a black girl that was into the same musical scenes as me. Bit hard in the metal scene really though :-( *

bbwblk 19.12.10 - 08:47pm
Hi Steph,

Great group! Just saying hi, happy to hear from friendly articulate people who won't treat me like a fetish x *

bbwsteph 24.12.10 - 12:02am
Hey! Bbwblk thanks so much glad u like the group! I know what u mean I'm glad there's someone who gets that bbw doesn't equal fetishobject. Though there's nothing wrong with fetishes lol :) x *

dahustlr 29.12.10 - 01:12pm
the best thing abt bbws black or white iz that wen u take them out 4 a meal the wont order a fkn salad there iz nowt betta than 2ppl enjoyin gud company and gud food *

bbwsteph 29.12.10 - 01:30pm
I agree with u hustla lol that made me giggle! X *

vecgsi 30.12.10 - 12:48pm
Most girls ive been with have been of a larger then average size 18 to 22 but labelimg them and urselfs as a BBW will make u sound like a /fetish catorgory. People are people u should label people bbw blackchav etc yet we all do it, its something that should stop.
That a side im dan 23 open for chat wit any age race or size of women jus bud me ;) *

bbwsteph 30.12.10 - 04:10pm
No your wrong someone calling them self a BIG BEAUTIFUl WOMAN has nothing to do with if that's what you asosiate it with that's upto you. Whatever it means to you is your choice but as far as I'm concerned I am happy being a bbw because I am a big woman who is beautiful as simple as that. *

vecgsi 30.12.10 - 05:34pm
You miss understand a big beautifull women to me isnt a issue its sayin BBw i have the issue wit but its only my opinion thats all *

bbwsteph 16.01.11 - 09:10pm
Thats okay :) its good to share your opinion , but im still a big beautiful woman and i cant be bothered typing the full word out so bbw it is :p *

jujub654 17.11.11 - 08:01am
Hello I'm trey. Neva been wit a white guy but I'm very interested. Gotten close but no dice. I luv horror/sci fi movies *

stewyt95 3.08.12 - 08:24pm
I love bbw's coz there more caring and willing 2 wait than normal girls x x x *

montya 25.05.13 - 02:38pm
i like bbw x they have great personalities x the biggest i went out with was size 20 x never dated a black bbw x *

vickiepr 26.05.13 - 10:45am
Am a bbw and am proud of it *

me34 3.06.15 - 10:51pm
any white man here *

* WhiteGuyLuvsBlackBBW Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WhiteGuyLuvsBlackBBW

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits